I Often Wonder About Myself...

Sunday, July 31


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




*Hey sis, I understand you are having a hard time and I know how much a thanks really comes to help out. I know you are not really feeling thanked lately but from my family, you are very much appreciated. You have been there from day one and continue. That is something no one else has done! Your truly are a great friend and I do hope the sun shines again in your family. I love you sissy and if you need to just get away let me know.. k!! Smile, we have angels looking down on us!!*



my best friend of 10 yrs wrote this as a comment to one of my posts. She's PFC...

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


3:34 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~