I Often Wonder About Myself...

Monday, July 12


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




OWWWWIIIEEE

Last night, I lie in my bed, silently, tears streaming down my face. The ever so familiar burning pain of my bad back tormenting my every thought. Luckily I had the support of a loved one, and the mentality that *pain is temporary*. After an hour of excruciating pain, it let off and allowed me slight freedom.

Ok, so I totally sounded like a retard! LOL I could write a well spoken book and not sound like a HS drop out..... Maybe? Yah think? Any rate, So i am pricing trips to NY. I really want to go home! I miss the actual seasons, the leaves changing, the smell of the air, the peace and quiet of a small town. So Amtrak wants $352.50 for me and the kids. Not too shabby! South West airlines wants like 160 each way, per person. I can easily save up for it, but now I will seriously need a cell for up there. No way no how and i taking a train for like 2 days and not have anyone to talk to! Then, I am so not going to rack up grandma's phone bill.

So if anyone wants to loan me a cellie......Let me know!!!! I have a pre-paid phone, but $10 only gives you 30 minutes talk time. Yeah, not happening! Oh well, I will figure something out. Maybe I can get a job or something. Yeah, and do what with the kids? LOL Anywho, I should prolly go now. Luv You All Dearly!

~PeAcE~

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


12:33 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~