I Often Wonder About Myself...

Friday, July 9


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




......Uhg, Uhg, and more Uhg......

So yah know how everyone has their own tell tale signs of stress, and the beginnings of a breakdown. Yeah, well, Today *as I force fed myself* I realized I am way too stressed out to think, eat, or function on a normal level.

I am hungry, but I cannot find it in myself to eat! I hate it when that happens. I try not to think about things, but I am a mom. It is my job to think and worry. Plus there is like a million and one things that are on my mind, but sucks to be you, b/c for once I have deemed them too private for my blog. LMAO!!!

On a depressing note...
We took Branden in for his speech evaluation the other day. Well, I knew he was a little behind. But not for one second had I ever imagined how far exactly that was. He is at like 2 yrs 5 months........And now they want an OT eval b/c they are thinking he has sensory intergration disorder.....dont ask!

So on that note...I have to go clean, I have mad company coming over this weekend!

PeACe

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


4:21 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~