I Often Wonder About Myself...

Friday, June 18


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




Hi People In Cyber Space

Well, yesterday, I entered this Father's day contest for Josh. The local radio station was hosting it. So I typed up the e-mail about why he should win...HE DID!! He won for Thursday! I feel weird about it, b/c I told my story about last summer and the whole near death thing. It's all true, but I almost felt like I was saying *Hi everyone, please pity us b/c I almost died and in the process, our whole lives got f@$!ed up. So please say this poor man should win*. Oh I don't know. But he is happy, and that is what matters...Right?

Anywho! I have kinda sorta become friends with one of the DJ's from the station. It's weird right! I email her a lot b/c she has this section on her bio site with a journal and she will ask for tips and all. So me being me, I give her tips and all. Well, we ended up talking on AIM for quite a while off and on tonight.....and she really is sweet! I like her. And as we all know...I HAVE LIKE NO LIFE AND LIKE 2 FRIENDS!!!!! So I think she is helping me here! LOL

Well, I talked to my sissy a lot today. She is doing pretty damn good up in good ole Tennessee. LOL Amanda in TN! What's next? Me having a house and good credit?! LMAO But that's that.

I also talked to Jesse!!! YAY!! He lives!! LOL... Branden is so sweet sometimes. Yesterday he curled up with me in my bed and just kinda hung out there for a long while. AliciA is going to grow or somethin soon. All she has done for the past 2 days is slept and ate. She even fell asleep in my arms while I rocked her in the chair tonight!! WTF is up with this???!!!

I am so ti~red, no, not tired, but Ti~Red.

Ti~Red; the occasional feeling in which human eyes become unbearably heavy and emotions are uncontrollable, the ability to engage in intelligible conversation becomes absent (also see PMS, and motherhood)

LOL, GTG!

~PeAcE BaBeS~

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


11:20 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~