I Often Wonder About Myself...

Thursday, November 10


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




The Great Resolve...

...and no I am not talking about carpet cleaner. The *Resolve* being that I have *discarded* a morals, values, and friendship from the hand I was dealt a few days ago. If you didn't get that then you need to scroll through my posts and read Trying Times. I can't promise you will come out with any understanding what-so-ever, but it's worth a shot if you are interested.

Today is a somewhat decent day for me. Not a whole lot of drama and I am not stressin' over as much as I had been. My one friend is doing ok, one of the 2 family/friends that went into surgery is fine and the other is still in... so that is relieving. Other than that I have a pounding headach from my sinuses and I just want to take a nap, but I can't. I know as soon as I fall asleep or get comfy Alicia is going to wake up or it will be time to go and get Branden from school.

For once in my life I am at a loss for conversation right now. I think it is just my headache or something. I guess for now I will go and play with my blog colors or something. Maybe even change my template! I haven't changed this template since I got it in Sept. of 2001! I have messed with the colors but it's the same old temp. that blogger DC'ed.

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


12:00 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~