I Often Wonder About Myself...

Wednesday, November 9


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~




:CAUTION:
This post contains strong language and is not intended for a young audience. Parental Discretion is advised.



...Dennis Leary...

*...Most people think like sucks, and then you die. I disagree, I think life sucks, then ya get cancer, then you go into chemo therapy, you lose loose all your hair feel bad about yourself. Then all of a sudden the cancer goes into remission, you come out; you look good, you feel good, you're goin' great, then all of a sudden you have a stroke, you can't move your right side. And one day you step off the curb on 68th by Lincoln Centre and B A N G you get hit by a bus, and then maybe... you die.*

Gotta love the man. He is so morbid and out spoken! I love it! Yeah, so I have had an *off* day. A close friend of mine is going into surgery tomorrow and she is a little *off* about it all. Plus I would love to be there for her but her whole (well most) of her family hates my every living cell. A grand feeling let me tell you.

Now on to my mother. I am going to feel really fucking bad if something has happened to her but here we go. She flew up to PA to drive back down with her new man. That's fine, I don't care. While she was up there she went to go see my Grandma who she hasn't seen since we left NY in 1991. I talked to her on Sunday when she got to Grandma's and I've heard nothing since. She knows how I am! If she is 3 hours late home from work I start calling the hospital and checking the FHP website. So her not calling because she thinks I'll be hounding her man is far beyond fucked up! Yeah, that's right, she is afraid to call me from his cell because I have caller ID on mine and when she calls me then I will have his number so I can hunt her down from now on. Dumbass! *67!!!! I told her about it.

So that is like my huge ass dilemma right now. I just worry about her all the time. No one else worries about her like they should, so I have to do it. It gets on her nerves sometimes, this I know and understand, but come on. So now she is God knows where, doing God knows what and here I am worrying about her and she could give 2 shits and a fuck.

Then there is the management (or lack there of) at APC. God they are so inconsiderate and fucking S T U P I D! These retards couldn't write a schedule to wipe their asses! Oh and don't get me started on my brother-in-law.

Wow. That turned into more of a heated blog than I intended on. I will leave you with a lil' Ludacris...

...*Yea-uh, here we go here we go here we go
Talk about that
Word of Mouf baby!!
Yeuh, yeuh yeuh yeuh yeuh!
Here we go, here we go
Ludacris, 4-Ize, what you want now now now now
[Ludacris]
Check it
You see I live a life filled with chicken and malt liquor
And women that are real life scratch'n'sniff stickers
I shoot videos and get knobs slobbed in trailers
Then hit stage and break a leg like Lawrence Taylor
You pricks is all talk, and it's bad for ya health
See I ain't gotta say SHIT!
Money speaks for itself
With all models I make I'm Great like five Lakes
You got rims on ya truck? Man I got rims in my skates!
You rollin on dubs, I roll right in da clubs
Dirtiest home with more rings than ya tub
You think it's all practical jokes and big bloopers
But I smack bitches with no titties that work at Hooters
Just get a couple of girls that shakin they thangs
Then I, put 'em on camera and cut two frames
With some gasoline drawers I'll be goin to hell
Ludacris, fuck like a nigga fresh out of jail!
I got junkyard dawgs, I'm rowdier than Rod Piper
And my baby's assed out, cause I rub my cars with her diapers
So you can pray for now if you sinned in the past
"Word of Mouf" time to wipe that silly grin off yo' ass
[4-Ize]
These rap cats is soft like R&B singers
It's 4-Ize, I've worked for wings and chicken fingers
I reps mo' parts so Chi-Town could get seen
I'm a Dirty Bird now but I keep shit clean
I rip mean face niggaz one by one
Or two by two, I'll take 'em however they come
Instead of a gun, I'll pull out a stick from woodworkin
The black Hacksaw Jim Duggin stay lurkin
Creepin, I'm in the shadows, the nightshade
You want the tail in the back or, a light fade?
Cause Tony Scissorhands is the barber, the butcher
I kill ya smoke a blunt and forget where I put ya
I'm Soopafly like Snuka, I smack hoes
The black rose with the dozen attack flows
I rock Shaq's clothes when I alter beast
Power up, get big, it's Disturbin' Tha Peace*


~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


3:01 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~