I Often Wonder About Myself...

Sunday, November 13


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~


Blah, Blah, Blah

So I have come to the realization that life is one rough journey. Or card game if you really want to go through that one all over again. Mom meets this guy and he is really nice. He has a great sense of humor and really is an easy going guy. With that said, over the past 3 months or so we have been waiting for the other shoe to drop. It did. He is a liar! A big fat hairy liar! He told mom that he had never been married and doesn’t have any kids.

To make a long ass story short… He has been married, and still is and he has a 3 year old with the woman. Mom got suspicious when he *found out he had a son* and did a background check on him. He was married to the baby’s momma and owns a house with her and they have their mail sent to the same damn PO Box and everything. So he is so in the dog house it isn’t even funny. Mom told him he is no longer welcomed at her house and there is nothing there for him and to go the hell away. Go Momma Doo!!!!

On to bigger and better things.

I am so tired! I have not been sleeping well and my migraines are back and mad as hell. I really don’t have a whole lot to say right now. I am not in one of my analytical moods today so there will not be any funny or long rants here. But I will leave you with this:


A teacher asked her class,
"What do you want out of life?"
A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said,
"All I want out of life is four little animals."
The teacher asked,
"Really and what four little animals would that be sugar?"
The little girl said,
"A mink on my back! , a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed and of course, I'll need a jackass to pay for all of it." The teacher fainted.

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


12:41 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~