I Often Wonder About Myself...

Tuesday, November 22


~(~@--------------------------------oOo-----------------------------@~)~


...and so the story goes...

A little like this.

Friday:
I woke up VERY yucky and went to one of the several ERs in the greater Orlando area. I must have looked like ass because I hobbled in and next thing I know a nurse throws me in a wheel chair and takes me straight back to the ER. So I am given meds and fluids while I wait for my chest X-Rays. After that the doctor decides to keep me overnight and get a CT of my belly because of the pain I had been having. Later that night I get taken in for the CT. I heard nothing until...

Saturday Afternoon:
The doc comes in and tells me that they found free fluid around my uterus. What uterus? I had a hysterectomy 2 flippin years ago. He's all like "I know, but that's what the radiologist said he saw". So because he doesn't know where this fluid is coming from or even what kind of "fluid" it is, he wants a ultrasound done. Now we move on to...

Sunday Late Afternoon:
"Your labs are a little off so you are going to stay until tomorrow and you need to take these horse pills" The horse pills are the ever so popular potassium pills I get whenever I am sick. For some reason my potassium falls every time I get sick and end up in the hospital. Later that day my labs are getting better...YAY! That night around 8 or so I am sent down to ultrasound. Now anyone who has ever had one of these done knows damn well that if you ask them to tell you whats what you will hear something like "I am not a doctor so I can't tell you anything because if I give you the wrong information I could get into big trouble". So I save the woman the trouble and asked her to tell me if she could see the fluids and what not. Well a minute or so into this shin-dig, I look at the monitor and gasped in horror! "Is that my ovary?" "Yeah". Ho;y Shit Balls Batman! The thing was GINORMOUS!

Monday Late Morning:
"Well, you have a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst"? What? Yeah, so I get sent home. WTF? Why didn't they take it out. I have no way to pass this normally, remember no uterus here dudes.

So yeah, I went to the hospital today and got a copy of all my radiology crap that they did over the past few days, including the written reports. At the end of the ultrasound report it says something like, the mistaken uterus was the patient's ovary, it is very enlarged and shifted to the midline of the pelvic region. Oh yeah, did I mention this thing is bleeding?

Then on the CT report, I read that I have a piece of lose floating bone in one of my vetibral spaces. And I am so messed up it's not even funny. I am crooked! My whole body is whacked out of alignment and I am tilting, that is why I am in so much pain. So if you don't hear from me for a few days it is because I am trying to find answers and talking to doctors about what to do about it all.

Any suggestions? Please?

~ Love * Love ~
~(~@ ~M~ @~)~


8:34 PM
0 Peoples Feelin' The Love

Leave Some Love / Read The Love

~(~@------------------------------oOo------------------------------@~)~